Thursday, November 8, 2012

#8 Trust me... I'm a Doctor

 
Not that Doctor! (All though he is my favorite Doctor)
 
Hi, my name is Honey and I am a Diet Coke Addict.
 
But currently, I have strayed.
 
I am sorry.
I have been unfaithful.
 
I have been seeing another soda.
Let me explain.... I have been sick.
 
Really sick.
 
When I get sick Sprite and Gatorade is the way to go. But then I have this lingering sickness and though I am not contagious, my stomach doesn't want much of anything. Dr. Pepper is the one thing that doesn't make me nauseous (even when water does). Last year, I had another asthma flare up and I was sick for a month. I could barely eat anything but the one thing that gave me satisfaction was Dr. Pepper and a Granny B's Ginger Molasses's cookies. I could have both of those with causing any pain and I could keep them down.
 
When I go home to Seattle, I buy a twelve pack of Dr. Pepper and I split it with Lil Brudder.
 
So today, I am grateful for Dr. Pepper and all of it's fizziness. It makes my tummy feel better and reminds me of going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment