Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#20 Mr and Mrs Orng Crushr

Today I am most grateful for this awesome couple!

 
 
Mr. and Mrs. Orgn Crushr are about to become legal! This cute couple is just about to get hitched. Mr. Crushr is Hotstuff's younger brother and because of his job, he spends a great deal of time out, away from home. When Mr. Crushr comes home, it's a BIG deal and there is so much to be grateful for that he is home.
 
I have had the awesome privilege of getting to know Mrs. Crushr in the last year. Family means a great deal to me and getting to know Mrs. Crushr has been wonderful. I am grateful for the times we have had to get to know each other. I consider her a dear friend and sister (even if they aren't legal yet.)
 
Out of respect for their privacy and the current circumstances of their life, I can't tell you much more about this cute couple. But they are loved, missed and I am grateful that they are apart of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment