Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#16 Bubba Jones

I am so very grateful for my little boy- Bubba Jones

The other night, Bubba Jones was in the front room watching Phineas and Ferb. Everyone else was busy doing other things and I was bored. I decided that I wanted to spend time with him. I went out into the front room and he was on the couch. I cuddled up next to him but he didn't want me. He had finally had some time to be by himself and he didn't want company. I teased him for a while but finally he let up and the two of us watched Phineas and Ferb for a while cuddled up on the couch.

He is a miracle.

He has cortical dysplasia and every case is very different. But he has not let that stop him. He loves math and school. He is bright and imaginative. He is honest and funny. He sees things differently and has no fear to try new things.

He is a miracle and I am grateful to be his Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment