Sunday, November 11, 2012

#10 Words, Words, Words


Saturday mornings, everyone pitches in and has assigned chores. While cleaning the front room yesterday, I started straightening the bookshelf and was amazed at all of the books that I had. Many I have read and a few of them I haven't. I have blogged a lot about reading and the books I have read. I just finshed three books this last week and am currently working on my fourth.

I took a moment yesterday and stood before my almost over flowing bookshelf and gave thanks to the beautiful written words that I hold. They are my words, those are my worlds, my laughter, my escape.

I love to read and I love to write.

Without the words on my shelves, I couldn't find inspiration. There is power in words and I am grateful for the power that comes with those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment