Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#18 S-E-X

I know...

This looks really wrong...

I have all of these wonderful heartwarming post about family, friends and all things wonderful. Then I go and ruin it with a post about sex.

 But it is something that I just so happen to be grateful for.

I am not going to bore you with any details and I am not going to be a prude about it either.

I am grateful for SEX!!!!

It is wonderful, amazing, fun, sweet, and did I mention that it is awesome!?!?!
There is pure power that encompasses sex. It has the power to create, to bind and it even has the power to destroy. I am grateful for the creation and for the binding that comes when I share myself with my Hotstuff. It strengthens our partnership and makes us better for each other.

I am grateful for sex and like I said... I won't bore you with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment