Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#17 Brudder Matthew

Meet Hotstuff youngest brother:
Brudder Matthew
 
 (he is the tall one the middle being mobbed by the ones who love him)

 
He was able to have come home for a few days this month. He is the reason why we had two extra Thanksgivings this month but that is not why I am grateful for him. The reason why I am grateful for him is kinda complicated.
 
A couple of years ago, I was at a turning point in my life. Brudder Matthew was the drive behind the positive change that I made. I was able to see the good in myself and be able to stand up for myself. He made me stronger.
 
I am grateful for what happened and even though the positive change came from a negative experience, he was the only one who could have been the drive behind the changes I made. He is the one who could help me find the strength to know that everything is going to be okay. 
 
As Oscar Wilde once said: “Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.” 
 
Thanks Brudder Matthew for the strength that you gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment