Saturday, November 3, 2012

#3 The Good Life

I seriously believe that God is trying to tell me something. I know that he is constantly teaching me but right now, I believe that he is telling me.

What is this thing that God is telling you? You might wonder.

For a long time now, I have many experiences where I am walking away from them with the impresssions of:
 
Be Grateful
 
Count Your Blessings
 
Life is better than you think.
 
Be Aware of all that you have.
 
It's going to be Okay.

This morning I awoke in search of what I was grateful for. My list went on and on (it's a good thing I still have the rest of the month to cover them all) but nothing satisfied me. So this afternoon, the kids and I went grocery shopping and this awesome song came on. I listened to some of the words and realized what I was grateful for:

MY GOOD LIFE.

My life isn't bad. My life is good with the potential to get even better!

So please tell me what's there to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment