Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine


My funny Valentine,


Hello, is it me your lookin for? 'Cause I can see it in your eyes. So let me start by saying, I love you. Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you how much I really care? Because you fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness. Ease my troubles, that is what you do.

On this Valentines Day, I've just called to say that I love you. I've just called to say how much I care and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

I've been really trying baby, trying to hold back this feeling for so long. So if you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on baby, let me know. Because you're one still the one! You're still the one makes me laugh- we're still having fun and you're still the one. Still the one that I love, the only one I dream of.

But when we're apart my sweet Valentine, don't worry. Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you. Oh, can't you see Valentine, you belong to me.

So on this Valetines Day, don't go changin. Just to try to please me because you have never let me down before. I love you just the way you are. Because you are the wind beneath my wings.


I'm Forever yours......Faithfully

1 comment: